Monday 24 April 2017

Day 4 - 114 -- Annual Grading Injury

Grading is taking its toll physically. I woke this morning with a very stiff neck. I've come to term this a 'grading injury' as it happens often with final exam seasons. When I called my physio, he  laughed when he heard my voice and said that it must be grading time again <smile>. After some further work with grade calculation and responding to student questions for the exam tomorrow, I ventured out. Once I'd gotten a few groceries, I stopped to gaze at new electronics and learn a bit more about some of the different styles. That was fun and left me with some things to ponder before making a decision as to what to purchase. I then went to have my neck seen to and try to get some relief from the muscle spasms.

The lead line of a song from the 1970s expresses the way my day began. This song has a bluesy old jazz feel to it. Enjoy!

Complicated Life -- The Kinks


No comments:

Post a Comment