Saturday 8 April 2017

Day 4 -98 -- Being Open

I had a conversation this week about a couple of things that seemed to be connected -- when the people involved did not know each other so couldn't have been communicating. I said that I felt at times the universe or someone wandering it was watching and made things 'click' at times. I feel odd when I voiced this out loud to another human being, but she just smiled and nodded. We were in agreement that such events come to us when we need them, often as messages that mean something personal to each of us. I had shared one of the broader messages with one of the people who had been involved in one of the two main events this week. She, then understood what her gesture had meant in that broader context.

So -- having written that, I feel that some readers may have stopped already <smile>. That is fine. I do believe in other-worldly things and have many experiences to back that up. It is always when you are not looking for things that they arrive from the oddest connections. We do need to be open to ourselves and to others -- maybe that is what this is, though I tend to feel it is much more. I've had moments when I feel so terribly alone -- generally when travelling far from home. At these very moments, someone or something, arrives to speak to me that lets me know I am far from alone. People and things are very tangible and not imaginary here <smile>. -- just people, creatures or things that I don't know but they bring a message. An example would be when sitting in Windsor enjoying my cream tea, looking out the window and realizing how far I was from home for just a few seconds. I was roused from this pondering by a voice of the person from the next table of 6 people, who said that they were having such fun and since I was alone, they'd taken care of my bill. Just at the exact instant that I felt a teensy bit alone this happened.

So -- the song for today is from a Canadian artist -- singer, songwriter, actress, poet and much more. She has a wonderful voice. Enjoy!

You're not Alone -- Sarah Slean


No comments:

Post a Comment