Saturday 20 February 2021

Day 8 - 51 -- Needing a Lullabye

Saturday -- the day of household chores. Even when retired, this seems to be the day most tasks appear front and centre. Outside the day was cloudy with light snow -- teeny tiny flakes -- that began to fall in the late morning. I headed out to pick up two needed items and noted the snow melted as it hit the sidewalks. Temperatures are below freezing with little wind, so precipitation fell as snow. It was a pleasant walk and break in the day. 

On and off for the past two days I've had a headache. It isn't constant thankfully, but when it ramps up it is uncomfortable. This one does not feel like some of the big migraines, it almost feels like eye strain, yet only comes when I'm not reading or keyboarding. Strange. I suppose it could be caused by sinus congestion. Time will tell. Whatever the cause, I wish this would leave. <sigh>

Feeling very tired today, which had me thinking of quiet relaxing songs. One kept surfacing, so I'll share it here today. I've loved the lyrics since the first time I heard this eons ago. Even though it seems a bit heavy, it always makes me smile. <smile> Stay safe. Enjoy! 

Sad Cafe -- The Eagles




No comments:

Post a Comment