Thursday 25 February 2021

Day 8 - 55 -- Habits

Getting a few things done between resting periods <smile>. Moved some heavy slushy snow yesterday. Had to do that due to avoid things freezing solid. Today I walked out to get some milk and then home again to rest. Sunny breaks made walking pleasant especially with temps above freezing. Fresh air on both days helped me feel better. Happily, meds are helping, too, but these make me rather tired, so less online time is happening this week. That adds to the usual isolation feelings of the past year. Outings take a few more steps now than they did in the past, but things are becoming more habitual. I'm always shocked when I almost forget to put my mask on before heading into a building. It is rare, and usually only on days when I'm very tired or preoccupied. 

A song from a long ago movie came to mind when noting my forgetfulness. The lyrics speak well to the changes in our daily habits of late. Interestingly, the song came a few years after Vatican II so the title has a double meaning. Stay safe. Enjoy! 

Change of Habit -- Elvis Presley









No comments:

Post a Comment