Saturday 27 February 2021

Day 8 - 58 -- Nothing On

Just another Saturday. Household chores were front and centre. When I paused to have an afternoon tea break, I watched a movie, though it took much time to find something worth spending time viewing. Now after supper I've not found anything that interests me on the bazillion channels and repositories of programs, movies and documentaries. Saturday offerings seem rather lackluster. <sigh>  In fact, the same offerings were found in 5 different places all from the same network. Why?  

I will concede that my mood today may have something to do with the inability to find something interesting on the screen. <smile> I want to watch something but I'm not sure what exactly. So, I've gone back to some dvr selections. They may fill the void. We'll see. In the meantime, I hope that I can find something to help me move beyond this blue funk. Again, we'll see. Hope springs eternal. 

While washing my hair, a song line ran through my mind that reflected my frustration in not easily finding something to watch. It did bring a bit of a smile. <smile>  Stay safe. Enjoy! 

57 Channels (and nothing on) -- Bruce Springsteen



No comments:

Post a Comment