Monday 4 September 2023

10-242 (30/8/23) -- Torrential Rain

Today we had the major rain that the heavy rainfall warnings had promised. The pouring rain was very loud on the roof. Post tropical weather patterns can be devastating. Flooding did occur in some areas. I had planned to be at home today with no need to be on the roads. I'm glad I did that. I did a couple of short phone meetings to arrange for an in-person meeting next week and tie up some other bits of business. I felt a bit yucky today, so was glad to be home where I could rest. 

I did very little today other than look out the window at the rain. A song about standing in the rain seemed to fit the day. I hope that no one is out in this mess, though. Keep safe. Enjoy! 

Fool in the Rain -- Led Zeppelin 



No comments:

Post a Comment