Tuesday 5 September 2023

10-247 (4/9/23) -- Finding the Good

Sunshine and blue sky were present throughout the day. The warmer weather was tempered by a light breeze in some areas. I took a longer walk than usual, investigating another street. I chose to walk up a new street instead of doubling back the way I came. Up was the operative word. The road provides a constant low grade incline. It will be something to challenge myself as I get back into walking regularly. I have missed the daily walks since the end of packing and the unpacking. Those are both physical pursuits, but not the same relaxing outcome as a good walk.  

I've been looking for some assistance with tasks at the new place. Today when asking if a neighbour knew of someone who could help, I was surprised to hear that they were able to assist. How cool is that? People keep telling me that it is a supportive and friendly community here. This action demonstrated this well. 

I spent the late afternoon working on catching up with the blog. With this entry, I am now caught up.  Any odds on how long that might last? <grin> 

I chose this song due to the chorus that emphasizes that we focus on the positives. Today made that easier than some days. Keep safe. Enjoy! 

A Beautiful Day -- U2


  

No comments:

Post a Comment