Tuesday 12 September 2023

10-254 (11/9/23) -- Tuppence

The morning appointment today was at the bank to deal with the investment plan. While things seem to be looking up for the first time in a long time, I always feel stressed when making decisions such as this. We got through it all and I did a couple of errands then went home to finish a major task. While working away, I realized a song was playing in my head. I had mentioned it to a friend last week when discussing financial things. It always makes me laugh. I recall as a child asking what some of the words meant. So, the lyrics helped build my vocabulary <grin>. 

I'll share the song with you all today in hopes it will bring a smile. I enjoyed the actor's delivery of this one. Keep safe. Enjoy!

Fidelity, Fiduciary Bank == Dick van Dyke (Mary Poppins) 



No comments:

Post a Comment