Thursday 7 September 2023

10-249 (6/9/23) -- Delayed Soreness

I worked through a to do list today that had me calling a few people to clarify bills or make appointments. I received a call from the IT Help Desk in the early evening to note that my account had been restored. They were still having difficulties with the main platform, though. I will wait until tomorrow to give the thing a try. Getting into the midst of the authentication difficulties would not make me feel any better about things. <smile> 

I noticed this evening that a burn I got while cooking supper last night is now visible and sore. It could not be seen last night, nor did it really hurt in any way. Then all of a sudden it made its presence known. <sigh> It isn't anything serious, just a small line on my forearm where it touched the edge of the pan. I am sure the thing will disappear quickly. It did bring a song line to mind though. Please forgive me this one <smile>  I did share the shortened version. So, there's that <grin> Keep safe. Enjoy! 

Disco Inferno -- The Trammps



No comments:

Post a Comment