Sunday 15 October 2023

10-266 (23/9/23) -- Nature's Rhythms

I celebrated the arrival of autumn today with my usual laundry and vacuuming. Then, I took a short walk in the warm sun. It actually felt much warmer than the was expected for highs of 18-20C (64-69F). The sun still has some strong solar loading, so it can feel much warmer. The walk felt good. Fresh air and warmth reinvigorated me to head back inside and finish my weekend chores. <smile> 

The autumnal equinox marked the change of seasons. Days will get shorter for a while and then begin to lengthen again. It is all part of the rhythms of life. I chose a song for its different rhythms -- well different from the usual fare on the blog. Keep safe. Enjoy! 

Autumn Serenade -- John Coltrane & Johnny Hartman



No comments:

Post a Comment