Monday 16 October 2023

10-272 (29/9/23) -- Disruptive Dreams

Last night was not great. I slept poorly. Weird dreams seemed to interrupt my restful sleep, waking me many times through the night. I dislike nights like this. Dreams can be obvious indicators of stress or anxiety or they can be just plain weird and not clearly point to anything -- unless the message is that I'm losing my mind. Last night was the latter. 

I took some effort to get myself up and functioning. I did manage to unpack 11 medium sized boxes of books. They look great on the book ;shelves. There is one last box of books for the shelf unit. Others smaller boxes may have to go to the garage for storage with a few on the small shelves in the bedroom. I felt pleased to have the shelves fairly full again, but this was tempered by a feeling that the  11 missing boxes didn't make much of a dent in the pile in the front room. <sigh>. I should be able to rearrange the remaining boxes slightly and it might show more floor space. That remains to be seen. These boxes hold files for the filing cabinet and desk supplies that will go into a couple of drawers and a file drawer. But, all that will happen another day. 

While pondering the non-sensical dreams, I thought of a song. It could serve as a lullaby for tonight. Keep safe. Enjoy! 

Dream -- The Everly Brothers 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment