Tuesday 17 October 2023

10-279 (7/10/23) -- Something Wicked this Way Comes

I did the usual Saturday laundry and cleaning. I also moved the patio plant pots up against the house in a partly sheltered corner. There was sun and some cloud during the day. A larger storm is expected overnight. I missed the effects of Lee and Ophelia while I was away. This will be the first remnants of a tropical system that I will experience in this new place. The forecast calls for major rain into tomorrow with strong winds overnight and into the morning. We will be on the right (easterly side) side of the storm which carries more wind than rain. Those west of us are expected to get a lot of rain. 

I hear a song cover today that struck me as amazing. I will share that one here today as I await the onslaught. Keep safe. Enjoy! 

Your Song -- Lady Gaga



No comments:

Post a Comment