Tuesday 21 May 2024

11-138 (17/5/24) -- Pleasant Day

The week ended with me reworking two documents and folding them into a single new document. The copy & paste feature was not working well as the right mouse button chose to remove the highlight instead of copy it. So, many times I repeatedly had to highlight the same sections of text to get this job done. It felt good to have that completed today, though. Two more steps will get this to where I need it to be for a meeting next week. 

The day was sunny with cloudy periods, but was pleasantly warm. Many people have been out on their porches visiting with neighbours. It is a pleasant aspect of a close community.  It brought to mind a song from when I was much younger <smile> even though it is Friday. I chose to share a demo version of the song made by the songwriter to shop the song around. Keep safe. Enjoy! 

Pleasant Valley Sunday -- Carole King (demo)

 


No comments:

Post a Comment