Sunday 26 May 2024

11-144 (23/5/24) -- Organizing

We had a sunny day with a few clouds, warm temps, humidity and a cool breeze to keep the bugs away.  I had a physio appointment that went well. After, I stopped to pick up some dress bags to use as I switched out the winter clothes for summer items. I plan to keep the closet looking more organized and a bit more dust free. We'll see if it works <smile> In the early evening, I had a great chat with a good friend. We always find a wide range of things to discuss and manage to laugh a lot, too. 

The activities of the day helped me feel a bit more grounded. Some days can be a difficult start. I try to see the good things and focus on the positive, but sometimes this isn't easy. I felt tired today, but improved after stopping the meds that were messing with my system. So, today I spent time thinking of small things that will help me move forward -- even if small steps. Taking those smaller goals in hand, feels like I'm doing something. There are a number of boxes to contend with along with empty boxes to recycle and a couple boxes of things to donate. Then, what is left can be organized on the shelves and upper storage area in the garage. Looking at the whole can be overwhelming, so doing little things moves me in the right direction. <smile> 

A song chorus and title came to mind today. The lyrics fit both the cleaning processes and the small steps taken to move forward with large goals. Keep safe. Enjoy!  

Another One Bites the Dust -- Queen



No comments:

Post a Comment