Sunday 26 May 2024

11-146 (25/5/24) -- Chores, Pins & Things

It was a quiet Saturday. A cooler air mass arrived overnight with daytime highs in the mid-teens instead of high 20s Celsius. The past two nights have been uncomfortable for sleeping -- too warm and humid. The cooler drier air will help with improved sleep for a few days, I hope. 

My day involved the usual weekend activities -- household chores. I found the cloudiness outdoors brought some gloom indoors. Some days I feel rather alone. Other days I enjoy solo-time to recharge. Today wasn't like that. I felt some sadness and a bit of anxiety. This did get better as communications with others occurred. I was able to laugh with these. One neighbour dropped by to borrow a safety pin. That was a bit quirky. <smile> Plans to meet with other friends made me smile. Looking forward to something is always a good thing. <smile>. 

I found a perfect song for the day <grin>. Keep safe. Enjoy! 

Safety Pin -- 5Seconds of Summer





No comments:

Post a Comment