Monday 1 July 2024

11-181 (29/6/24) -- Wet Weekend

Today is Saturday. I did laundry -- quelle surprise! <grin> I managed to steam clean the floors and get to some household accounting. We are now ready for the payments that arrive at the first of the month. I watched some recorded programs and tried to get to the other paperwork -- online 'paperwork' that is. I'm not clear what it should be called now. 

The long weekend is forecast to be rainy. We had some rain today and a lot more expected for overnight into tomorrow. It seems that summer will be wet for the next week or two. The hurricane season has begun in the south Atlantic -- and early start to the season. <sigh> 

A song about rain seemed appropriate. Again, I hunted for one that has a happier core and thought of one that is silly. It makes me smile. Keep safe. Enjoy! 

It's Raining Men -- The Weather Girls



No comments:

Post a Comment