Sunday 7 July 2024

11-184 (2/7/2024) -- Walking for Calm

I had an appointment this afternoon. I took the bus to the office and walked home. I walked home a new way today on a muddy trail through a small wooded area. People live along the way, so it wasn't overly remote. <smile> The bright, hot sunshine made me happy there was a lengthy section in the shade. 

Once home again, I feel I did little of note. I've been feeling a bit down the past few days for several reasons. Anxiety has been elevated of late -- again for several reasons. Walking can help reduce these feelings, so the 30+ minute walk home did play a positive role in the day. The song for tonight brings a great bluesy guitar solo to the idea of walking around a city. The Irish musician does a stellar job here with a lovely relaxing sound. Keep safe. Enjoy!

Parisienne Walkways -- Gary Moore




No comments:

Post a Comment