Sunday 7 July 2024

11-186 (4/7/24) -- Road Construction

Out in the garden I transplanted some herbs into a larger pot today. I hope the plants will manage the transition well. Then I ran a couple errands downtown. Pothole repairs are being done throughout the area, so traffic was a bit backed up in places. Trying to out guess the work units was challenging. I went around one blocked area on Main Street, only to encounter the backups on the other side. I did get parked and walked to the stores on my list. When that was finished, I headed home rather than get caught up again. I will do some other errands tomorrow when I am out again. The road crews will be in different places. One of these is the only road that gets me into town -- so there won't be a work around for that one. I will need to leave even earlier than planned to get to my morning meeting <sigh>. 

A song title seemed to say what it felt like having to sit and wait or re-route around road work today. The band name is apropos, too. Keep safe. Enjoy!  

Many a Mile to Freedom -- Traffic




No comments:

Post a Comment