Sunday 7 July 2024

11-187 (5/7/24) -- Third Time the Charm

The day began with an early visit to the dental office for a cleaning. It was the third appointment and visit to be able to actually have the procedure completed. It was canceled once, rebooked (with the wrong date communicated) and then today -- the correct date. The office is in the midst of major changes after the retirement of two dentists and other staff members. I expect it may be rolled into another existing practice in the coming months. 

Given the dental cleaning done today, I had chosen a softer dinner. It was delish! I made potato gnocchi (purchased -- will make my own someday) with veggies. It is a recipe that I worked on to get to something similar to a meal I had while at a conference in Washington DC several years ago. I think this is as close as I'll get -- yummy.  

A song around threes came to mind. Hope you enjoy it! Keep safe. Enjoy! 

Gimme Three Steps -- Lynyrd Skynyrd


 


No comments:

Post a Comment