Sunday 7 July 2024

11-189 (7/7/24) -- Early to Bed ...

The day was grey with bits of rain. Humidity was major and made things feel less pleasant. I did two errands -- one a purchase of food for the furry one since the delivery was delayed beyond where our supply will end. No explanation as to why the thing is sitting about three hours drive down the highway and not getting on another truck to get closer to here. <sigh> Delivery generally occurs over two or three days from ordering. This one will be seven days! Crazy.  I completed a couple of things at home to be ready for a day trip tomorrow. I always carry a bag with change of clothes, jacket and such. Must be the Girl Guide in me just being prepared. 

I hope to head to bed and to sleep earlier than usual tonight. This will help with the earlier rising tomorrow. This calls for a lullaby or two. This duet fits the bill well -- two of my favourite voices. Keep safe. Enjoy! 

You Can Close Your Eyes -- James Taylor & Joni Mitchell 




No comments:

Post a Comment