Thursday 11 July 2024

11-193 (11/7/24) -- Tropical Air

The heat and humidity continue. Today, thought, much cloud cover was present --cloudy, but warm and humid still. By evening, rain began. Heavier rain will arrive into the later evening with lighter rain overnight. This system comes from the remaining energy from Beryl. That certainly explains the tropical feel to the air. 

I watched a couple of movies and tried to do some further computer work -- little actually accomplished on that front. I felt a bit down today, so couldn't get myself into the swing of things that need to be done and that I'd like to do. A meeting was rescheduled from tomorrow into next week, so I could try to tackle the list of things then. 

I chose a song to share part of which floated around in my head this week. Keep safe. Enjoy! 

Heat Wave -- Martha and the Vandellas




 


No comments:

Post a Comment