Sunday 14 July 2024

11-194 (12/7/24) -- Milestone Years

I realized late last night that yesterday marked one year living in the new place. Wow! I still have nothing on the walls and boxes left to unpack and others to repack for storage in garage. There is no air conditioning in the garage, but the front room still needs some attention so I guess I start there. <sigh> 

I watched a live feed from my high school reunion. I didn't get there due to the eye procedure done this week. Tonight was the meet and greet night. Two poems written for the event were read by the authors. Another classmate read a list of people from our year who are no longer with us. They had notes from some of the group who couldn't attend that were out for people to read. Many photos have been posted to the reunion site. All of this helps me to feel a part of the process even though from a long distance. 

I decided to chose a song from back in the day to post here today. This was not an easy task. I ended up choosing a random number and matching it to a song from a lengthy listing. Keep safe. Enjoy! 

Rebel, Rebel -- David Bowie



No comments:

Post a Comment