Saturday 20 July 2024

11-200 (18/7/24) -- Working Through

Anxiety was shouting in my face again today. I had a good chat with someone who has also lived with this unwanted guest for most of their life. I headed up to campus to do printing and scanning of a document to send to admin. I also spoke with the IT desk to get the office laptop functioning well again. The machine has not started on campus other than by wifi. All such computers have to do a hard-wired start every few months. It is a security thing, I know, but it is frustrating. There is a way around it with some further software. I will chat with them some day to get that all functional. 

In the early evening major rain arrived. The downpour lasted for 15 minutes but was extremely loud on the roof. I guess I'm still getting used to the sounds in this newer place. With time, I'm sure. <smile> 

A friend shared a cover of a favourite song of mine. I enjoyed the delivery of an iconic rock song. I share that here today. Keep safe. Enjoy!

Bohemian Rhapsody -- The Ten Tenors



No comments:

Post a Comment