Sunday 21 July 2024

11-203 (21/7/24) -- Escalating Craziness

Life and the world have been throwing things at me with increasing regularity. The result has been escalating anxiety. Today was no different. I have limited my access to news media for some time. This helps regain control from the news reports that go beyond the facts and move into stress-inducing conjecture. Today I read a cryptic social media message that pushed me to check the news. It became impossible to just get the headline facts when visiting a news site. So, that pushed me into a state of OMG. 

I have encountered varying responses to this stress in others. Some go for gallows humour while others acknowledge the fear that can overtake a person. Fear of the unknown has been running amok recently. Way too many ripples in the pond. I was sitting for a break this afternoon, and a song came on the TV. It fit the anxiety I have and have seen all around me. The version shared is a cover of the original.  Keep safe. Enjoy!

Mama Weer All Crazee Now -- Quiet Riot



No comments:

Post a Comment