Thursday 11 June 2015

Day 2-162 -- Future Planning Ideas

Had an interesting day at the office. A group participated in a program review. Several great themes emerged. The need to move forward as we can't go back in the past surfaced several times, noting that we were no longer the same people we were yesterday. I enjoyed the philosophical bent and the metaphorical nature of the conversations in the lateral thinking exercises. All of this did help us to view the current opportunities and challenges as the program moves forward.

I had many song lyrics running through my head today. When summing up things at the workshop end, I realized that much courage would be required to move through the current obstacles in the environment. Luckily, there seemed to be the overall feeling that where we need to go is achievable.  So, this need for courage helped me settle on the song for today. The chosen selection notes several of the concepts that surfaced in our discussions. And as a denim girl, I love the video <smile>. Enjoy!

Brave -- Idina Menzel


No comments:

Post a Comment