Tuesday 23 June 2015

Day 2 - 173 -- Finding Peace in the Music

It has been a day with mid-range highs and several very deep lows, the latter involving interactions with others. It took a while to pull myself into a space of resignation and semi-acceptance. I was very tired having not slept well for two nights, so perhaps didn't react as well as I might when feeling well rested <smile>. It is interesting how fatigue can colour thoughts and perceptions. Even when there is something negative coming at you, it seems much more so when seen through the eyes of exhaustion.

I was reminded of a song on the weekend that came back to me today. The lyrics present the anguish of someone facing less than perfect situations, though I find it a relaxing song - melody and lyrics. This version includes two wonderful voices along with guitar perfection. Enjoy!

Holy Mother -- Eric Clapton and Luciano Pavarotti




No comments:

Post a Comment