Wednesday 18 May 2016

Day 3 - 139 -- Impossible Trees

A warmer day today with bright sun and less cool wind. We should have warmer temps by the weekend, The angry red patch on my hand from yesterday is still red, but seems less vibrant and gives off less heat. Mega doses seem to be doing what we'd expect. The MD said it should be visibly better in two days -- so that will be tomorrow evening. The furry one has been playing with toys and acting a bit more like usual. I hope things keep moving in this direction.

Walking around town today I enjoyed the many magnolias. I've always called them the impossible trees. It seems unreal that a naked tree can be filled with such huge blossoms. There are several varieties around but most are large white or smaller white and pink blossoms. There is a yellow variety on campus that I may need to hunt down. The song for today carries a title about the fanciful spring flower. Enjoy!

Sweet magnolia -- Dan Fogelberg


No comments:

Post a Comment