Saturday 3 December 2016

Day 3 -- 338 -- Time to Prepare

The day has been busy, yet there seems I haven't even made a dent in the pile of things that need to be done -- and done soon. It is difficult to remain calm at times and yet, at other times I just shake my head and walk away from it all. I'm not sure either is healthy <smile>. I walked out for an errand and the sun was shining through the cloud. It didn't rain until evening -- and not a lot then. It is to be cooler for a few days but with some sun mixed with cloud during the daytime. I'm looking forward to that. It might make walks out between work tasks more pleasant.

I've been thinking of Christmas preparations today. I had hoped to get several things done in the house, and all that happened was the kitchen and bathroom linens were changed to holiday themed versions. It is a start, of course. I'll move onto the other things bit by bit over the next week, I guess. This reminded me of a song title. I'll share that here today. Enjoy!


Step into Christmas -- Elton John


No comments:

Post a Comment