Saturday 31 December 2016

Day 3 - 366 -- The Countdown

Well -- this is it -- the last hours of 2016. A new year ready to write our lives upon will be with us shortly. What are my hopes? That may be difficult to articulate. There is hope -- so positive feelings are part of it all. I wish for time to care for me -- which will mean I need to give myself permission to take that time from the work done for others. <smile> I hope for everyone to be healthy, to find the things that bring us happiness, joy and peace, to be brave, to know the love of friends and family. I look forward to new music, learning to live in the moment, new places, new learnings and new experiences.

Today's selection speaks to moving forward with a positive outlook and not to dwell on past experiences that caused pain and disappointment. This is no small challenge, but I hope we are up to the task. Otherwise, we can miss where we are while we fester over where we were. Learn from the past, just don't stay there. All the best to you for a fantastic 2017. Enjoy!

Don't Look Back -- Boston

No comments:

Post a Comment