Thursday 3 June 2021

Day 8 - 154 -- Mired in Minutia

The sun visited again today. A breeze cooled the air while I walked this afternoon. I had a meeting downtown, so very close to home. The walk felt pleasant. I noticed that the lilacs are in full bloom around the neighbourhood. The different shades of purple were delightful. 

I've been focused on future planning these days by working through revising several documents. The process involves much reflection on past and present. At times it feels very odd, but knowing a good map exists to move things forward clearly brings a feeling of calm. In the meantime, the details needed make my head hurt a bit. <smile> There is so very much to take into account when planning -- much of it known and a whole lot that isn't. I find it an exercise that gets me mired in the minutia of it all. With some external input, this will coalesce well and soon.  

As I walked along today, I heard a song title line on repeat in my head. The full lyric deals with something so far from the project I'm in the midst of, but that one line said it all for me today. Keep safe. Enjoy!  

I Don't Want to Miss a Thing -- Aerosmith




No comments:

Post a Comment