Sunday 26 September 2021

Day 8 - 264 -- Finding Clarity

Today was mainly sunny and warm -- a great example of wonderful late summer weather -- though autumn did arrive in late afternoon. My main outing was to the optometrist office to pick up new glasses. These are for wearing around the house and are for computer and reading activities. I do like them. The frames are an ombre purple going from dark to lighter shades from top to bottom of frame. The frame is plastic and the arms are metal. They feel comfortable and light. I may need to get the bits over the ears readjusted as they feel a bit tight there. I'll give it a week or two and go from there. 

The song shared today ran through my head into the evening. I like seeing things better than I did with the older pair of glasses. Keep safe. Enjoy! 

I Can See Clearly Now -- Johnny Nash



No comments:

Post a Comment