Thursday 21 May 2015

Day 2 - 141 -- spring blossoms everywhere

Had a good meeting today -- a great project moving forward well is always good to see. The rest of the day was spent prepping for the next medical road trip tomorrow. Many e-mails, phone calls and such.  Just another day here <smile>.

I noticed all the great spring blossoms today, too. The second wave of floral wonders are everywhere. The daffodils, while a bit late are glorious sunny yellow.  And the magnolias are resplendent. Gorgeous pink trees on my block and on campus.  There are creamy white and yellow varieties too, though I wasn't on those parts of campus today. Even the resilient dandelions have begun to spring forth -- not my favourite, but they are great for the bees so I won't wage war on them <smile>.

When thinking of the road trip tomorrow, a great travel song came to mind.  One of my favourite groups with a catchy, upbeat song and music.  Enjoy!

Travelin' Band -- Creedence Clearwater Revival


No comments:

Post a Comment