Saturday 26 January 2019

Day 6 - 25 -- Amazing Disappearing Snow

A surprise awaited me outside the windows today. The warm winds overnight took the snow away. My plow man called to check that I wasn't still hemmed in, as he'd forgotten to drive by the house on his way back home last night. Thankfully, he didn't push yesterday. I'd be grumpy if I'd called him to do this and then the stuff just disappeared <smile>.  Given the look of the day, I did a major grocery run. I forgot one thing that was on the list so will need to get it over the weekend, before more snow arrives -- if I plan to make the recipe, that is. 

With me forgetting to buy items at the store and my plow connection forgetting to stop by, I'm putting it down to being tired and dealing with several different tasks -- each very involved. Fun, but detailed. Sleep can be disrupted due to weather patterns and working deadlines. This past week had two longer days that made getting to sleep on time difficult. Less sleep the past two nights likely had a lot to do with my forgetting to pick up the main ingredient of a recipe. <smile> I'm hoping for good sleep over the weekend so I'm ready to start the next week in a better place.

The song tonight deals with the concept of disappearance similar to the snow and my sleep. Enjoy!

Disappear -- INXS

No comments:

Post a Comment