Tuesday 8 January 2019

Day 6 - 8 -- Small Successes

A long 'to do' list started the day. By late evening, the list was finished. Imagine -- finishing one of those 'to do' lists! Most of this involved writing projects. I managed to get most bits for the next two research meetings reviewed and written. Two other projects moved solidly forward -- one nearing the final draft and the other in a solid mid-draft position. Leaving the door to the office almost closed helped me to concentrate on the paper pile in front of me and not on the goings on in the hallway. More days such of this would really help me move the next parts of major projects forward. I'm not certain that the stars will align regularly, though. At the end of the day, I stopped to pick up a few items with a 20% off coupon for most items. That felt good <smile>.

I regularly recommend that we celebrate the small victories along the way and wait only for the end of a project. So -- that is where my head went with a song for the day.I'm heading out to the kitchen for a bedtime snack --chai and a muffin. I hope you all have something to celebrate with me today. Enjoy! 



No comments:

Post a Comment