Tuesday 5 October 2021

Day 8 - 277 -- Energy Boost

Today was a lovely early autumn day -- sunny and warm (low 20s Celsius/low 70s F) with no wind or clouds. After an online meeting I headed out for a walk. I stopped at the library to print my proof of vaccine as a full page and a scaled down  wallet card version that was laminated. For several non-essential activities, this QR code and a piece of identification will be required as of yesterday. In the evening I had a board of editors meeting for a major journal. This showed clear improvement in metrics looking at readership and citations of published articles over the past couple of years. Good to know that my work as a reviewer plays a teeny, tiny role in this process. 

The migraine is leaving. Just a few diminished symptoms remain. I especially like the reduction in major fatigue. That helped me to walk a reasonable distance this afternoon. Getting through most of the list for the day felt good, even with the unplanned nap in the early evening. A repeated line from a chorus stuck in my head -- one that matched how I felt today compared to the past few days. Keep safe. Enjoy! 

Unstoppable -- Sia



No comments:

Post a Comment