Friday 15 October 2021

Day 8 - 286 -- Searching

It rained a lot overnight and remained dark and cloudy all day today. I went for a short walk to pick up bread and muffins. I had a great online chat with a friend. We always seem to find things to laugh about. <smile> I then watched a movie I had recorded a while ago. That felt good -- a bit relaxing.

An item I've been looking for on the store shelf has not been available for the past week or two. I may need to order a case online so that we have enough to feed the furry dude. The company system won't recognize that I have an account with the company, so I will call them tomorrow to find out why it won't recognize me when I want to order but it does when I buy something in person. <sigh> If all else fails, I will just get the case without the case lot discount. <sigh>  I understand that some things won't show up on shelves due to the supply chain issues being experienced in many sectors. This may be one of them, though a smaller size can is available in store -- just costs twice as much as the larger can <shaking head>  It all appears to be available online, so hopefully I can get the account stuff sorted tomorrow. 

A song line came to mind as I was pondering my plight. Now the theme of this song has a decidedly different story line, but the title and chorus lines reflect my shopping experience. <grin> Just look at these fresh young faces in the video. Stay safe. Enjoy! 

I still haven't found what I'm looking for -- U2 





No comments:

Post a Comment