Tuesday 18 April 2023

10-104 (14/4/23) -- Spring Blooms

Mixed sun and cloud  filled the day. I went for a walk to enjoy the sunshine between the clouds. Some of the crocuses in my front yard bloomed today. Squill will follow in the next week or so. Neighbourhood yards have snowdrops in full bloom. I have one or two in the front lown but they are nearer the house on the north side, so won be out until the squill. 

I love walking the neighbourhood and seeing the spring flowers in yards with differing sun exposures. Daffodils will be out shortly but the other smaller bulbs start the parade with various shades of blue, purple, lilac, white and yellow. It is difficult not to smile when looking at the gorgeous colour popping out from behind the leaves of last fall and the grass. A song that fit my walk is shared here. I like the intro with sounds akin to wind chimes. Keep safe. Enjoy! 

It's a Beautiful Morning -- The Rascals




No comments:

Post a Comment