Thursday 6 April 2023

10-94 (4/4/23) -- Mixed Moods

The day brought sunshine and warmer temperatures today. It was a quieter day. In the morning we headed for an appointment and in the afternoon I did a small load of laundry and some hand laundry.  We did a neighbourhood walk in the late afternoon and then had a late supper at a local diner. The food there never disappoints and today was no different. I love their side dishes -- so many choices. <smile> 

Even though there was much to enjoy during the day, overall I felt a bit down. There wasn't an apparent reason, but the mood included sadness and inability to adapt to changed plans. Looking back on the day as a whole, it was not a bad day. I so don't like feeling like this when I'm not sure how to 'fix' it all when the cause is unclear. On reflection the mood reminded me of a song title. The reflective thoughts showed me that my day was a combo of the two descriptors noted in this song. Keep safe. Enjoy! 

Some Days are Diamonds -- John Denver

 




No comments:

Post a Comment