Thursday 15 February 2024

11-46 (15/2/24) -- Yet More Snow

I am so over the snow. More arrived and drifted around the car and the front and back doors. Some filled in the places I cleared yesterday <scowl>.  With the cold the snow remained light and granular. The winds blew it around in whirl winds outside the windows. The wind also makes the cold much more uncomfortable. Businesses and schools closed again today due to the cleanup needed and the poor visibility with blowing snow. I walked around the block and was sufficiently cold by the time I got back to the house. While the wind has made some artistic drifts, the fact that they will need to be moved frustrates me. I am not a winter person, in case you haven't noticed <smile> 

The song today speaks to my feelings about winter. Keep safe. Enjoy!  

I Hate the Frigging Snow -- G. Salvia


 


No comments:

Post a Comment