Wednesday 21 February 2024

11-51 (20/2/24) -- Disrupted Rhythms

Bright sunshine lasted throughout the day. The air temperature was cold and with the wind had a very biting wind chill value. I headed out for an afternoon meeting and ran errands at the mall afterwards. I still need to head out for a bigger grocery run sometime this week. It should warm up by the end of the week, at least. 

I am doing more than I did over the weekend as the migraine dissipates. The fatigue is still major, but I can stay awake most of the day. Getting some small errands completed today felt positive. I fell asleep after supper, but that is to be expected. The physical toll that such headaches visit on the body takes away some of the regular energy and functioning. I have to remind myself to ease back into the routine -- it appears that I did have one after all <grin>. It will take a few days to work past this physical insult to the body. It is not unlike recovering from a cold or flu. It will take a week or so to get back into the usual rhythms. 

A strange song from a Broadway show seemed to fit the thoughts I had about disruptions to daily rhythms. It has a few familiar faces in the video. Keep safe. Enjoy! 

The Rhythm of Life -- Sammy Davis, Jr and cast of Sweet Charity (1969)  



No comments:

Post a Comment