Sunday 18 February 2024

11-48 (17/2/24) -- Lost Day

Today brought more head pain. The migraine fatigue took over. I listened to a couple of movies, but kept falling asleep. It took three tries to get through one movie. <smile>  There was sunshine today with lots of blue sky. I found the kitchen -- with a north window and lit from the east facing patio window -- much too bright for comfort. Wanting sunglasses and a ball cap while indoors, told me that even a short walk outside was out of the the question today. 

Two days of major pain is not common with the migraines I get. I'm hoping tomorrow will improve somewhat. These things far outstay their welcome and usually hang around for a minimum of three days -- average is closer to five days. Most of this involves severe fatigue and word-finding capacity. Working from a screen become intolerable, too. Hence, late blogs and message responses. 

The song title today fits with my main activity today. <smile> Keep safe. Enjoy! 

Daysleeper -- R.E.M 



No comments:

Post a Comment