Thursday 10 April 2014

Day 100 -- a milestone day

See that up there -- 100 days! <smile>  I don't know if this calls for a state of the blog address or not -- but I'll give a few quick thoughts. When challenged to do this for 365 days, I wasn't sure it  would be possible to sustain this. I was wrong <smile>. I actually look forward to this time of day, when I can think about the day or other things that pass through and bounce around inside my mind. It has turned out to be something relaxing to do -- who knew? <grin>

So -- 100 days of posts seemed like something to celebrate. The rest of the day had some celebratory parts -- sunshine - Lots of sunshine, a second exam off to print shop, and some other bits completed or moving forward - including grading.  I didn't have a party, but a few minutes of celebrating with those who read this blog is in order. For just a couple minutes, at least. Join me. "I thought this was a party!" Enjoy!

Footloose -- Kenny Loggins


No comments:

Post a Comment