Tuesday 15 April 2014

Day 105 -- a laugh

Today I tackled the big writing project to get the draft polished up a bit. I spent the afternoon working at this along with some time fighting with the new version of iTunes. I dislike software changes that make simple tasks difficult while attempting to make difficult tasks simple. But that 's a story for another day. While working today I listened to my iPod with some relaxing, yet not sleep inducing, music. It did help me to focus on the task at hand and I completed it within my desired time frame.

While listening to the music, one song caught me by surprise and made me laugh -- another great relaxing technique, by the way. <smile>  It gave me a brief break from the work while reminding me of home -- a kind of BOGO event.  So, I'm sharing this song with you all today.  The group is from Alberta but the topic is so Saskatchewan <smile>. Enjoy!

The Truck got Stuck -- Corb Lund and the Hurtin' Albertans


No comments:

Post a Comment