Wednesday 9 April 2014

Day 99 -- short of time

First exam done this morning so now a large bag of grading resides in the office. <smile>  After supper I settled down to do some grading and looked at the calendar. Well, it seems I have to have the next final exam to printing by the end of this week. Since next Friday is a holiday, it should really be submitted to printing on Thursday. For some reason I was surprised that tomorrow is Thursday. I seem to lose track of time when dealing with grading and report writing. Each day is the same with no courses to keep me on a schedule. So -- I've just completed a draft of the exam but no grading done tonight.

I worry sometimes when time moves more quickly than I expect it to. I had a feeling that there was another week to deal with things. Wishful thinking taking over, it seems <grin>. The selection for today is where my brain is trying to go right now -- a sort of panic phrase -- but I am working to keep things under control. I have to sleep after all.  This is an oldie, but one that I do enjoy with a singer and group that I still love to hear. Enjoy!

No Time -- The Monkees


No comments:

Post a Comment