Wednesday 26 November 2014

Day 330 -- Another nor'easter arrives

I'm at the point in the term when I don't know what day it is <smile>.  I woke this morning and thought it must be Monday since it was just the weekend. <sigh>  The nasty tiredness is back; I feel as if I could fall asleep anywhere, any time. There are a couple days on the horizon where there will be some respite. Until then, I am functioning on autopilot, low level functioning, but functioning nonetheless.

The beginning of a nor'easter is making its way here. The rain sounds on the roof are becoming more regular and sounding heavier. Other areas will get rain, ice pellets and snow. So far, it looks like this will be mainly rain here with some other bits of frozen precipitation. I have my rain gear all set for tomorrow's trip to work.

The selection today is a short one -- the title says it all <smile>.  Enjoy!

Cold Rain and Snow -- The Grateful Dead

No comments:

Post a Comment