Tuesday 9 December 2014

Day 343 -- Searching for Peace

Another long day -- I got some final items for the parcel that should go out tomorrow, but will have to wait another day. Four to five hours of meetings daily is cutting into the time to finish the pre-exam work and no time left to get next term basics together. It will get done, but time is running short for everything on my desk and home 'to do' lists.  I will admit to feeling a bit overwhelmed, feeling unable to juggle all the incoming requests over and above those lists.

Tomorrow will bring a stormy wet day. Today felt cold again, so the rain tomorrow will likely feel cold. It would be good to go to the grocery store for a couple things tomorrow, but if there is heavy rain, that will wait another day. I will need to wrap a parcel tomorrow so it gets into the mail and dig out the cards for those not online. I will address these during the exam on Saturday. I started that a few years ago as it was the only time I had -- 2.5 hours to do something for 'me' while invigilating and responding to questions.

Today I chose a song that can give me a moment of peace. The musician is stellar. Enjoy!

Dona Nobis Pacem -- Yo-yo Ma



 

No comments:

Post a Comment