Wednesday 10 December 2014

Day 344 -- Passing Storm

Another day filled with meetings, but I managed to get a number of end of term course files moved forward. One course assignment for next term is coming together well after a major discussion with colleagues who will work with students on a practical project. I'm still very tired, but things are looking up a bit today.  Still no parcels into the mail -- it has to be Friday or we'll be into a courier situation <smile>.

Temperatures have risen and we've had drizzle most of the day. Rain is forecast for overnight with a bit of wind. We seem to have been on the edge of the storm so far, but there is still much activity on the radar shots, so it isn't over yet.  I look forward to tomorrow as there is to be some sunshine after the rain ends.  I have no meetings booked tomorrow, so will be able to focus on preparing for the two final exams and then work a bit more on next term courses. I'm hoping this will help me to feel a bit calmer about the multitude of tasks swirling around me that must be done soon. I'm so trying to keep from being pulled into the vortex <smile>. Perhaps the meteorological storm and the metaphorical storm will wane and move on tomorrow.

Tonight is another 'calming' song. I've loved this one for years. It is from an unexpected group. The a cappella style works wonderfully with the voices merging beautifully.  Enjoy!

Riu Chiu -- The Monkess


No comments:

Post a Comment