Thursday 18 December 2014

Day 351 -- a brief celebration

Oh, my goodness!  I had a productive day today. I managed to get the final Christmas packages off in the mail along with some cards. Then I got the snafu from yesterday reconciled to the best solution for all involved.  All this done in between bouts of grading. I then came home and settled in for the final go -- I told myself I would just keep going until it was done. I'm just that tired of the process and pain (physical from neck and arm) that accompanies this activity <smile>.  I knew if things continued well after midnight that I would stop so that my brain would actually process what it was reading and give everyone the same chance at a somewhat fresh -- well as fresh as possible given the situation -- grader. Well. I finished the whole huge pile by midnight!!!  I will complete calculations tomorrow and get things entered into the master system. All this should be done well before deadline of beginning of workday Friday. So -- tonight will be a brief celebration before moving onto the next items on the work list.

I laughed out loud when I finished. Instead of cheering I sang a few lines from the selection I share with you today. Honestly, it just came out that way.  Brains are such amazing things.  So, there are several artists available online with excellent  renditions of this piece, but the one I've chosen has some fun infused to what can be a bit staid.  Enjoy!

Hallelujah Chorus (Handel) -- Food Court Flash mob




No comments:

Post a Comment