Wednesday 24 December 2014

Day 357 -- Last minute preparations

Two more sleeps <g>.  Cookies were made today to be iced tomorrow. The decorating that will occur for this year is done -- a bit more had been planned, but it will wait for another year. Wreaths, stockings, tree -- it does make the place look festive.

Tonight I spent time visiting with friends who were home in town for Christmas. That is a wonderful part of holidays, visiting with friends and talking with family back home. I walked Main Street today and ran into several people I know doing some last minute shopping or just wandering like me. It is such fun to see people you know when you head out. It has really lifted my spirits today. The decorations along the street and the cheerful greetings being shared provided a bright spot in the grey overcast day.

The selection for today brings images of Christmas past and present. The harmonies in this one are tight and amazing. The lyrics present the many things that we associate with Christmas celebrations. Enjoy!

That's Christmas to me -- Pentatonix


No comments:

Post a Comment