Saturday 15 August 2015

Day 2 - 226 -- Saturday in my little town

It is the weekend and it was sunny and HOT today with some humidity. We are expecting ridiculous heat and humidity in the next couple days. That great August weather that appears when I'm on vacation and not heading into an office with a/c. <smirk>. Monday is expected to be the worst and I do have meetings in cooler buildings that will help cool me a bit.

Saturday has been filled with running errands and doing weekly household chores between writing pieces for a September course. I've put everything away for now and have a movie that I'm going to watch. Love being able to tape things with the DVR <smile>. Just another Saturday night in my little town <smile>.

The selection for today comes from way back in the brain archives. It was something that always got us up and moving. A happy song with good memories. Enjoy!

Saturday Night -- Bay City Rollers


No comments:

Post a Comment